Friday, December 28, 2012

Winter Break Recent Purchases



Buy here


Buy here


I got the blue clutch on sale. It's sold out online but may be available in stores. 


Forever 21 floral pants $33.80. Buy here



Zara pumps for $79.99 from $99.99


Bought this dress from Bryans for $42.50 from $88.  I had to take the part under my waist in and make the hips part tighter because it made my behind look dumpy.

This is my outfit for New Years.  I'm going to a house party this year.  I've always done the hotel parties at Shangri-La and Pan Pacific hotel with my friends.  I've always been at a beautiful event where balloons were falling from the sky at midnight, the girls dressed to the nines in gorgeous dresses, the guys in suits and received New Years kiss.  

However, most of the girls this year were being indecisive about our plans.  So the party planners of our group didn't bother to contact any promoters for NYE earlier - what a shame.  I'm grateful that one of my friends took the initiative to plan a house party.  I just want to be in a place were all my friends are at for new years.  



1 comment:

  1. Great purchases! Those Aldo shoes are such a good sale price! And those Zara heels are so edgy love it!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...