Monday, December 31, 2012

Emerald Green Romper outfit



I bought this emerald green romper from Tobi a while ago from this post here.


It was $61 and I got the size small. 

Here's a picture of Eva Longoria wearing the same thing.  
She paired her with a metallic clutch and nude heels.



I paired my outfit with my new Zara spike heels and my signature Zara gold sequin clutch.

Here's an outfit shot in the washroom at Denny's haha. I know. Super classy.
I went to the club that night and I remember why I hate wearing rompers to the club;
It was so hard to go to the washroom because it is a one piece lol.


Anyways, have a great New Years readers. Be safe and spend it with your loved ones. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerri, I love Tobi! That's a nice romper. Happy New Year! Have fun tonight!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that romper! the green is such a nice color

    ReplyDelete
  3. The romper looks great on you! I just found a romper that I haven't worn yet and I totally should! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color and cut of that romper looks great on you, very slimming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous color!!
    Do you want to follow each other? I'm a blogger from Vancouver too!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...