Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Shoes - Air Jordan 7 Raptor

I got sneakers!  It's my first pair of Jordans.  


I never thought I could pull off this look but if Kim Kardashian can, perhaps I can as well.  Kim Kardashian still incorporates designer bags, trendy structured jackets and dark attire with her sneakers.


Here's an outfit I put together with my new sneakers.  I got it in the little boys size (youth size 6 which is roughly a women's size 8).  

Jordans match nicely with Chanel.  Who would have thought!?  


In this photo I'm wearing:

Love Culture leopard skinnys (similar), Talula sweater, Lululemon petal power jacket (here), Chanel M/L flap, Jordan 7 Raptor (here) and Nets hat (similar).

My boyfriend and I have matching Jordans.  I think it's such an awesome idea.  He has a big collection of Jordan sneakers and he has always wanted me to incorporate this in my style.

Now I have 3 different styles: Swag, Dressy-Casual and Celebrity Status.


Air Jordan 7 Raptor (here), Salvatore Ferragamo Varina flats (here) and Christian Louboutin Iowa Zeppa 120mm (similar)

Here are some pictures of celebrities wearing the Jordan 7 Raptor


Rihanna


Kanye West


Kim and Kanye have matching sneakers, the Air Yeezy 2 which is near impossible to get and is about $2000+ on eBay. 

As you can tell Kanye West has been a big influence on her style since they have been dating.  I found these photos through Google of her style evolution.

Her old style was more colourful, with form fitting attire, with voluminous curled hair, with emphasis on sleek tailored jackets and she woresky high Louboutin heels.  I'm glad she's moving away from the too tight dresses.  However, I'm sad that she's shying away from feminine trendy colours - mint, corals, blush pinks, etc. 



Currently, her style is more avante-garde, sophisticated, with some hip hop influence, with laid back straight hair and with darker tone clothing.  I love her body grazing dresses, her love of peplum tops and incorporation of leather fabrics.  I'm not a fan of her unflattering pants/dresses and the random shoes though.  





Her style is still pretty similar as before: clean lines, sleek outfits, monochromatic and designer shoes/purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...