Monday, August 6, 2012

Recent Purchases Clothing Haul

I haven't been shopping that much lately.  
I bought a few things here and there in the span of 2 months.


These are the two dresses that I wore, respectively, to my friends' wedding ceremony and reception.

The yellow dress was bought at Forever 21 for $29.80 and the mint dress was bought at Bedo for $94.50

My Aritzia private pre-sale haul cost me about $900 for 3 T. Babaton silk blouses, 3 T. Babaton silk bias cut tanks, 1 knit Talula sweater, 1 T. Babaton jersey blouse, 1 T. Babaton periwinkle blue ankle pant and 1 Wilfred tapered crepe trousers.


I bought this T. Babaton Finley blouse in black, grey and burgundy (waiting for it to arrive)
 $115 retail (got 20% off that)

I bought this T. Babaton silk bias cut tank in white cap grey, olive and black $85 (got 20% off that). This tank is awesome because it's super flattering and there are a snap closure string mechanism that allows you to secure it onto your bra straps so the straps of the tank won't slip off

I bought this Talula knit sweater in oak. It's $75 but I got 20% off that. 
The sweater comes in pink, robin's egg blue, neon yellow, taupe, and black.




I got these T. Babaton Elliot pants in periwinkle blue for $95.
I have these in black as well and they are my favorite ankle pants.
They come in periwinkle blue, emerald green, navy, coral, khaki and seafoam as well.


I decided to purchase work out clothes that are more fashionable.  I hate spending a lot on work out clothes because gym clothes were always old clothes that were demoted in my wardrobe.  Here's some stuff I picked out from Forever 21.  Until the end of this week, Forever 21 has a free shipping code for over $25 "FREESHIP25".  

$16.80 buy here


$21.80 buy here

$11.80 buy here


$11.80 buy here

8 comments:

  1. Nice buys! I can't help to buy multiples at Aritzia from the sale as well!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree! it makes me poor though lol. but worth it!

      Delete
  2. Great buys Kerri! The Aritzia presale is so good and so evil! The Elliot pants are my favourite! I already have the black and mint green but I kind of want to special order the royal blue

    Thanks for the F21 workout wear reviews, I've been wondering about the quality. I also like the aerie workout bras for low impact workouts and tna has these cropped supplex pants that I am in love with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you will love the blue one! you should get it for sure :)

      the F21 sports bra sucks. i'm returning them because they are for low impact work outs and the cups/padding is weird. dislike.

      however the pants are pretty good! i recommend them. but not the sports bras. the superstore joe fresh sports bras are better than Forever 21 ones.

      Delete
  3. I so agree - I don't get why people spend tons on clothes they're just going to sweat in. That's so cool how that tank top attaches to your bra straps; very ingenious idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! i won't spend much on lululemon work out clothes... at most i'd buy the nike, adidas, under armour work out clothes and etc at the outlets. it's not really worth it unless that's what you do for a living/job lol

      Delete
  4. 900 dollars holy cow, that's a lot. I guess I have to remember it's Aritzia. Pretty sure I spent more than that this year haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i'm sure you spend just as much or even more than me at Aritzia girly :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...