Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vancouver Fashion Week F/W 2012 - Saturday

So I went to Vancouver Fashion Week on Saturday. It took place at the Chinese Cultural Centre. I met up with MaddyLoves, StyleLove, MacNunu, and JustJ. They kindly saved me a seat since I was late. I got dressed, did my make up and commuted there in an impressive 30 minutes. However, you know that saying: haste makes waste. So I did not have time to do my hair nor put on any lipstick/lipgloss. But MacNunu was kind enough to lend me a Revlon lipbutter in sweet tart (which I want now by the way to replace my fuschia pink lipgloss that I had lost).

My quickie outfit, excuse the squinty-not-looking-at-the-right-camera-eyes:

I watched about three shows that day. I took pictures for the first two shows but my simple point and shoot digital camera was not great at capturing the models in action....and I was sitting in the 3rd row so visibility was limited. After the other bloggers decided to leave or to eat dinner, I stayed behind because I had 30 minutes to kill before my dinner plans commenced.

I was bumped up to front row for the Teresa Rosati collection. I was so happy because this show was my favorite one that I saw out of the three. Teresa Rosati's collection featured beautiful dresses that incorporated: jewel tone colours, black lace, silk, satin fabrics and much more. Her dresses were very whimsical, feminine and airy.

Can you spot me in the picture? Left hand side. See the guy with the white pants? Then the dark/tanned girl to right and on the right is me. It's like Where is Waldo? But Where is Kerri?


Here are some of the photos that I took. I clearly need a better camera.















1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous despite the little rush you had!
    The show looks amazing and some of the dresses are truly, breathtakingly gorgeous.

    Spotting out the guy in the white pants to find you was fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...