Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just Peachy

I wore a really cute outfit to the club last week. I feel that one doesn't need to show a lot of skin when you go clubbing. I think you should always compensate. Say if you are wearing a super short skirt or shorts, then your top should be more conservative. Or if your top is super low cut and cleavagey, you should wear pants to balance it out.

I got these super cute cream crochet shorts from OASAP. They were $28USD but if you sign up as a first time customer, you get 25% off. These shorts come in black as well and I'm most likely going to get the black pair soon.


Here's the outfit during the night. My friend snapped a quick photo for me.


So I had to recreate the look again for my blog. Oh dear, my eyes are glossy in this photo. I guess this is what happens after double digits of shots prior to the club. Anyways, my shoes were different and I wore a necklace that night.

Here's the quick redo. Sorry for the no effort hair do.

T. Babaton Tinsley blouse, OASAP shorts, Aldo heels, Zara clutch

That was a fun night with friends. I was so pissed off because I ruined my blouse because the sequins kept on getting caught into it. The silk threads will pilling and created a mess. I'm not sure if I can save it.

Also my clutch is missing sequins (which I will have to fix when I visit a craft store).


Sorry for the wrinkly blouse lol. I have no time..



I got quite a few compliments on my shorts that night =)


Super cute shoes for the spring/summer. I wore nude patent mary janes that night.


I'm leaving tomorrow to drive to Seattle to stay the night. Then I'll be flying to New York the next day. I'll be gone for a week but I hope to be blogging my entire trip while I get some spare time. I'm so excited! I've never been to NYC and I have so many shopping, sites and food places to go.

What am I going to come home with? I've decided that I'm going to buy something really nice for myself. Louboutin? Hermes? What will it be?

Also, I've decided I'm doing a give away once I've hit 100 subscribers or 100,000 hits. Stay tuned for the details. It's going to be a sweet give away.


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I just woke up and getting ready to cross the boarder hehe.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for your reveal after NY!

    Ahaha I'm totally biased but you should get something from Louboutin.


    xoxo Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im planning to get black louboutin pumps. it's the cheapest thing on my to get list...well...not like im getting everything on that list (i'm only going to restrict myself to get one lavish item) haha.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT. I agree, a classy outfit is so much better than a slutty one where everything is hanging out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are exactly what I've been looking for and saw a pair at Zara but these are such a good price! Think I'm gonna get both colours. Do they fit ok? I see they're only one size on the website.

    Also, have so much fun in NYC! So jealous that you're going to be there :)

    Marisa
    http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im a size 26 waist and 36 hips and it fits fine =) it takes bout 3 weeks for delivery tho since it's from asia

      Delete
    2. Good to know, we're about the same size :) Just ordered the black pair and if they look ok I'm going back for the cream pair

      Delete
  5. That is also my rule when going to a club, other wise you would just look trashy! Nice clubbing outfit and have fun in NYC! Be sure to hit the outlet, there are nice brand names there (Prada, Gucci,Jimmy Choo, Saks 5th, etc)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! im at the seattle airport now. i have the woodbury commons outlet on my list for sure! im so excited!

      Delete
  6. I love our outfit! I'm planning to get another tinsley blouse and I'll probably get the same one you have. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the peach is really cute! i got it last summer tho...there's a similar peachy tone as well but it's more neutral-taupe and mine is like neon-ish =)

      Delete
  7. I love your outfit Kerri! Peach is such a beautiful and feminine color and it's so perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the shorts! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the peach blouse on you ! I always have the hardest time finding things in the perfect tone, it either is too orange or too coral and looks weird on me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...