Saturday, December 3, 2011

Outfit with Forever 21 booties

I love these booties! They were such a great buy. The shoe itself is sleek looking with minimal gold hardware detail. The heel is short at 3 inches. Since it's a thicker heel, they are comfy to walk in for long periods of time and they don't look like 3 inches.


Waiting around in the mens fitting rooms.


Side profile of the booties.


Le Chateau jacket, H&M scarf, Forever 21 booties, J brand jeggings in pitch black, and MBMJ Natasha bag.

3 comments:

  1. Cute boots! Which store was this? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it on the Canadian website =)

    http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=F21&Category=footwr&ProductID=2086807845&VariantID=

    Did you buy anything from the Holts sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. I didn't even get a chance to go yet! Boo hoo. I'll be there on Boxing Day, bright and early, in my giant sunglasses covering my sleep-deprived eyes and elbow pads to push other women out of the way. 8)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...