Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Gifts Under $100

Here's a list of stuff I made of great gifts to get a girl for under $100. If your girl friend's style is like mine, then maybe she'll like the stuff I like.


1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallette (great basic pallette if she doesn't have one) - around $50
2. Michael Kors Very Hollywood eau de toilette 50ml - around $75
3. Pajama bottoms - around $10-$20
4. Furry hat with ears and pom poms (this one is Forever 21) - around $18
5. Feather or furry vests (this one is Forever 21) - around $38
6. YSL rouge volupte lip balm - around $40
7. Sparkly flats with bow (this one is ALDO) - around $50
8. Suede flat with feathers (this one is ALDO) - around $70

So I went to Holt Renfrew tonight and they don't even carry the YSL arty oval rings. Looks like I'm going to buy the ring in the States when I have a chance.

3 comments:

  1. I actually got the Naked palette for someone. It's so gorgeous I wanted to keep it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh pretty! i think it has great everyday shades. but i feel like if you have one big pallete already.. that should be enough and that a second one isn't needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the naked palette for my secret santa exchange!! I love it so much that I'm hoping to draw my own name out of the hat so that I can keep it lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...