Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stila Holiday Dream in Full colour palette

I can't wait to receive this in the mail.


This is one of Stila's holiday beauty products. There's also brush set, a smaller eye shadow pallete for a night time looks and a lip gloss set that came out as well for the holidays. The big palette I bought comes with 29 eye shadows, 7 blushes, and an eye liner for $39 USD. I love Stila eye shadows because they are very pigmented and the colours have lots of depth to them.

I'm excited to use this for my daily routine and for my over night travels. I will blog about it once I receive it. I think this makes a great Christmas gift.

1 comment:

  1. The packaging and design is beautiful! Sephora is coming out with all these holiday gift sets and it's sooo tempting! I know I don't need anything but it's just nice to have stuff sometimes...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...