Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Beauty Diary: Japanese Cherry Blossom Mask Review


I was gifted these My Beauty Diary masks by Artie Beauty Cosmetics. Artie is a beauty supplies company that sells asian make up and beauty products. They offer $2.99 shipping in the US and free shipping for orders over $50. These masks come in a box of 10 for $15.99 USD. I used this cherry blossom mask one day to prepare my face for an eventful night.


Things I liked about the masks were:

- The smell (a very mild cherry blossom scent)

- My face felt really hydrated after 20 minutes (I could have left it on for even longer)


Things I didn't like about the mask were:

- The instructions were all in Chinese (I can't read it) so I just assumed you leave it on your face for about 20 mintues. I just found out now that there's English instructions on the website.

- After removing the mask, there was still a lot of creamy residue so I had to really throughly rinse my face afterwards. The website says you don't need to rinse your face afterwards but I really felt the need to since it left my face super creamy.


Overall, I liked the face mask and I'm planning to use the other 2 again one day.

Also, a few of us Vancouver Beauty & Lifestyles bloggers are going to make another meet up in November 12, 2011 to use our free nail treatment at Shi Nail and have a girls day. I'll keep you posted about that soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You just massage the serum into your skin, it will absorb pretty quickly, and then you don't even have to use moisturizer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sheila! thanks for the tip, i'll try that next time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...