Saturday, October 22, 2011

Versace for H&M

It's going to be released on November 17, 2011. I never bothered to wait in line for any H&M collaborations. In hindsight, I wish I went to the Jimmy Choo one before. The Lanvin one was so so in my opinion. I never payed attention to the other previous collaborations. So I thought maybe this year I'd make an effort to because I started to shop at H&M more.

The whole Versace for H&M collection can be viewed at Fashionologie's website. There's only 3 things that I would want to be from there. Everything is too colourful and eccentric for my tastes.

My picks:

I want this skirt so bad! I love the signature Versace symbols on the hem. It retails for $129.95


I want this belt as well. It's $59.95


I love Versace dresses because they are so ethereal, flowly and feminine. This one is for $149.95.

I want the skirt the most, then the belt and then the dress. Maybe I'll make the effort to wait in line in the early morning if I don't have work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...