Monday, October 17, 2011

My Halloween Costume



A Female Gladiator!

The size Small fits nicely in the bust (could be bigger but I guess it's alright) and the waist. But everything waist down was huge! The costume was made for someone who's super tall because the belt was at my crotch and the butt area flared out really wide and it's too long. I'm going to get it altered to have it look more like the stock photo.

I'll be going to the Science World costume party on the Saturday of Halloween weekend. Don't be shy to say hi if you see me =)

What are you guys going to dress up as for Halloween?

3 comments:

  1. HAWT. Your boobs are going to look fabulous in that. Not gonna lie. I decided not to go anywhere, lol. We got lazy. Still gonna dress up for my friend's party and go to the corn maize (hah!) though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! I'll put up a picture of me in the costume when the day comes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn that it doesn't fit that great
    That's one of the things I hate about being short :(
    But I'm sure that after you have it altered, it'll look great :D


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...